1. MAKING A BOOKING: “The Client” must complete an online booking form and send it to “The Agent” to reserve the chosen holiday rental dates. The property is reserved only for those persons named on the online booking form. Extra persons are allowed only with “The Agents” permission. It is “The Client” responsibility to ensure that the documentation of all persons is in order.
2. PAYING THE DEPOSIT: “The Client” must pay a reservation fee of 20% of the total cost of the holiday rental when booking. This amount is non-refundable in the event of any cancellation, notification of which is required in writing by email or fax and signed by “The Client” who made the original booking. For bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date, payment must be made in full.
3. BOOKING CONFIRMATION: The booking is binding only when “The Agent” issues its written confirmation that the deposit has been received by the property-owner. The balance of the cost of the holiday rental must be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. “The Agent” reserves the right to re-let the accommodation if this condition is not met. “The Agent” acts only as a booking agent and all monies from “The Client” are paid directly to the property-owner by means of a bank transfer.
4. RENTAL PERIOD: The rental period is from 1600 on the day of arrival, until 1000 on the day of departure. Any variation of these times is by prior arrangement with “The Agent” only. “The Client” must leave the property clean and tidy and report any breakages or wear-and-tear within the property to “The Agent”. “The Client” will be held liable for all the costs incurred for any breakages or replacements to the inventory during their stay. “The Client” understands and accepts this.
5. CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email or fax to “The Agent”. If “The Client” cancels the reservation, no refund of deposit mones will be made. If cancellation is made after the full balance has been paid, depending on the period of notice received by “The Agent” the following cancellation charges will apply: 4-6 weeks: 50%. 2-4 weeks: 75%. 0-2 weeks:100%.
6. CANCELLATION BY THE AGENT: In the unlikely event of the booking being cancelled by “The Agent” a full refund of all monies paid by “The Client” will made. “The Agent” accepts no further liability in this regard. “The Client” understands and accepts this.
7.SECURITY DEPOSIT: “The Client” must pay a refundable security deposit of 200 to 500 euros, dependent on property type, to cover the cost of damage or breakages. This must be paid when the balance becomes due 6 weeks before your arrival. The deposit is normally refunded within 7 days of departure less any amount in respect of damage/breakages.
8. PROPERTY KEYS: “The Client” is responsible for the keys and electronic garage gun whilst in their possession and for the safe return of these items on departure to “The Agent”. In the event of the loss or damage to these items “The Client” is responsible for the cost of replacement where appropriate for keys, locks or electronic garage gun.
9. OCCUPANCY: The property is booked for holiday rental use only. The number of occupants must not exceed the maximum occupancy as stated in our web site myHomemarbella.com unless prior permission is granted by “The Agent”. Pets/animals are not allowed. Smoking in not allowed inside the property but is permitted on external terraces. “The Client” must ensure that on vacating the property the property is left as found, clean and tidy, removing all personal belongings, food, groceries and rubbish.
10. CONDUCT: All visitors are required to abide by local Community rules and conduct themselves in a manner, which is acceptable to “The Agent”. Disruptive behaviour caused by loud music and/or late night/early morning rowdiness will not be tolerated. Failure to comply with this request will result in “The Client” being ejected from the property without notice. “The Client” understands and accepts this.
11. PERSONAL/PUBLIC LIABILITY: “The Agent” neither owns the property, operates any airline or car hire companies. Whilst “The Agent” takes every reasonable care in selecting all relevant parts of your holiday rental, “The Agent” cannot be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage howsoever caused. The client understands and accepts this.
12. RESORT FACILITIES: All information contained on our web site myHomemarbella.com is compiled from up to date details taking care to ensure its accuracy. There may however be occasions when an advertised facility is either modified or unavailable. Such situations may be dictated by local circumstances, necessity for maintenance, local construction work, water shortages, adverse weather, fuel shortages, power cuts and other circumstances beyond our control. “The Agent” will endeavour to inform “The Client” if these situations arise, but cannot be held liable in the event of such circumstances.